We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
At PwC, while we draw upon our 160-year history, our commitment for the future is clear. We bring together the collective experience of over 290,000 people in our expansive network of firms in 156 countries to solve for tomorrow. Striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And as part of the PwC Network, we work with the world’s leading organisations on their most challenging strategic problems to create real impact— building the capabilities they need to thrive in a changing world. We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why we’ve created a diverse, global community of solvers that encourages you to lead with your heart and values. And our inclusive community continues to grow. We’re building a place where everyone feels like they truly belong. Where everyone is seen and heard. And where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology. Ready to join us and be part of the solution? If so, this is your opportunity.
New PwC Centre of Technological Excellence
This centre of excellence is the result of a close collaboration between the firms of the PwC network, with the aim of developing projects for global clients, operating on a worldwide scale. It’s in this context that our focus on SAP was born, an area where we already have experience but will now be leveraged by this centre of excellence, which also takes advantage of the already installed and relevant knowledge that we have in other technologies (for example, Salesforce, Outsystems and Microsoft).
Here's what you can expect from us and our context:
- be an essential part of large-scale international projects;
- enjoy the possibility of working together with multidisciplinary teams from different countries, in a young and dynamic environment;
- work on projects in the most diverse sectors of activity;
- work in a company that invests in training and personal and professional development, in which you will learn from other excellent professionals;
- progress in your career in an eective way, determined by your performance and demonstrated experience;
- share know-how with other professionals and receive the best that PwC has to offer in terms of its global network – knowledge, experience and practice.
If you identify with our Values and with the challenges described...
...this opportunity is for you!
Know more about our careers: pwc.pt/carreiras