what is axians academy?
get to know the programme
Axians is the VINCI Energies Group brand dedicated to the Information Technologies
and to the challenge of Digital Transformation. Present in 23 countries, our network
includes a total of 210 operations with over 10.000 employees. As Digital Enablers,
we work on critical projects for society, by pushing continuous growth and digital
development at large scale. It's our everyday effort that enables its spread through our communities.
We'e looking for young talents seeking large scale challenges and an opportunity to
grow within a developmental mindset company. Therefore, we present Axians
Academy, our immersive program focused on your growth. We designed a
developmental journey, from technical alignment activities to a set of moments
dedicated to your personal development within our company.
- What? It is a professional journey to create capacity and the right collective mindset to manage uncertainties and design new solutions for a more sustainable future.
- Why? To prepare future professionals for a new and undiscovered digital future, where technology will replace human functions and where the creative mind is what counts the most.
- How? Learning, thinking and co-solving dedicated critical challenges in a creative ecosystem, leadead by our most talented professionals over the latest trend technologies with a disruptive business approach business approach.
So, if you have already completed (or, you're about to do it) your degree in Information
Technologies or Business related area and you want to start your carrer in a
technological environment, visit our official website and get to know this opportunity!
These are the main paths that you could apply to: Java Developer, .Net Developer,
PL/SQL Developer, BI Microsoft Consultant, SAP ABAP Developer, SAP Functional
Consultant (Financial, Logistics and HR modules), Business Analyst
the profile we are looking for
- Course Completion: up to 12 months ago;
- Professional Experience in the Area: up to 1 year in the IT area;
- English level:> B1 (Cambridge scale) / Professional Work Proficiency (LinkedIn scale)
- Academic Formation Areas: Non-Computer Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanical and Industrial Management), Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering (and derivatives), Computer and Computer Engineering , Finance, Management, Information Systems Management, Informatics, Informatics and Management, Informatics and Business Management, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics Applied to Computing and Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management.