Main Proximity Team Leader activities:
● Support recruiting candidates (20 FTE)
● Support and assist the team on management dimensions, e.g. any administrative
matters such time mgmt, development plan, training plan, conflict mgmt.
● Collect, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities (e.g.
process harmonization, automation)
● Act as first point of contact of the functional management in the core countries to
share any issues / capacity / escalation / support / improvement ideas
● Build the team spirit (e.g. organize team events, flow down of information)
Main operational activities of the Team
Initiate, prepare, launch and monitor retrofit solutions in accordance with
program/customer targets (time, cost, and quality).
● Understand the technical solution and take the lead of the deployment (responsible
on behalf of Customer Services Program)
● Contribute & challenge program retrofit & mitigation strategy and support
development of technical solution
● Translates the program & retrofit requirements (target cost per aircraft, embodiment
rate, policy etc.) into inputs to other departments, including the “Supply chain
● Provide all required inputs to “Supply Chain manager retrofit” to enable supply chain
industrialisation of retrofit with kits or complex retrofits.
● Contribute to negotiation for supplier capacity & cost alignment with PMR/PCR/PES,
material reservation and missing parts management
● Define & steer all inputs from engineering, procurement, suppliers, supply chain,
program to ensure global retrofit strategy in accordance with retrofit objectives
(time, cost, quality) and the retrofit embodiment until final fleet completion
● Drumbeat the internal organization to ensure contractual commitments, customer
satisfaction, cost and revenue targets.