For the continuous improvement of the aircraft maturity the Retrofit Manager is the key
enabler of the Supply Support Operations part of the process. In that context their
responsibility is to manage monitored retrofits and to support our airline customers in the
frame of monitored retrofits embodiment. The Retrofit Manager role requires a strong
understanding of aircraft systems, project management at program level and customer
needs. If you see yourself as a delivery-focused, customer-minded, and
technically-oriented person, if you have no issue in being autonomous whilst fostering
strong collaborations internally and externally, joining our team might be for you!
Main duties and responsibilities
Initiate, prepare, launch and monitor retrofit solutions in accordance with
program/customer targets (time, cost, and quality).
● Understand the technical solution and take the lead of the deployment (responsible
on behalf of Customer Services Program)
● Contribute & challenge program retrofit & mitigation strategy and support
development of technical solution
● Translates the program & retrofit requirements (target cost per aircraft, embodiment
rate, policy etc.) into inputs to other departments, including the “Supply chain
● Provide all required inputs to “Supply Chain manager retrofit” to enable supply chain
industrialisation of retrofit with kits or complex retrofits.
● Contribute to negotiation for supplier capacity & cost alignment with PMR/PCR/PES,
material reservation and missing parts management
● Define & steer all inputs from engineering, procurement, suppliers, supply chain,
program to ensure global retrofit strategy in accordance with retrofit objectives
(time, cost, quality) and the retrofit embodiment until final fleet completion
● Drumbeat the internal organization to ensure contractual commitments, customer
satisfaction, cost and revenue targets.