Make a step change in your career with AIRBUS: we are looking for a motivated individual
in our team to perform the role of Project Management Business Partner (PMBP) to
participate in creating the Airbus future.
We support key projects across the company and spread PM (Project/Programme
management) culture across Airbus. In our daily business we are at the crossroads
between management and operations.
Airbus Research and Technology (R&T) projects are covering all aspects of future aircraft
development: Disruptive Cockpit, Wing of Tomorrow, Propulsion of Tomorrow, Fuselage-
Cabin- Empennage of Tomorrow...there are projects for all tastes!
We are shaping the future of flight.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
● Working with the project leader & project organization on a day to day basis
● Raising the understanding and acceptance of PM within the project/portfolio population by coaching and/or awareness sessions; challenging project leaders where needed
● Shaping methods and tools in accordance to PM standards to the needs of the project
● Supporting efficient communication and stakeholder management
● Scheduling projects, performance follow up (e.g. milestones/quality gates), reporting throughout all project phases
● Financial analysis, Earned Value Management (EVM), Risk and Opportunity Management (ROM), Change Management, Key reviews support, Project planning, Action plan management
This role may involve occasional travel for business and as such you must be able to travel