marketing & communication specialist (e-banking) (m/f), Lisboa
data de publicação:
tipo de emprego
número de referência
pedro monteiro ribeiro, randstad portugal
descrição da oportunidade
Randstad Professionals is the company of Randstad focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a multinational of the banking sector that is now looking for a Marketing & Communication Specialist for the E-Banking platform. This specialist will report to the Marketing Manager and will work with the two programs of this platform, the Digital Bank for Clients and Digital Bank for Employees.
This professional has to be able to:
- Plan, develop and execute digital programs and campaigns for the E-Banking platform;
- Support the marketing communications;
- Manage daily content of the platform and coordinate with diffusion channels;
- Make site and campaign reports;
- Cooperate with other teams engaged in the platform development.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar;
- Previous experience in advertisement, communication or marketing (in financial services is a plus);
- Knowledge of MsOffice and digital marketing programs;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with different media.
What we offer:
- Direct contract with the company;
- Experience in a multinational group;
- Possibility of career progression.