legal/compliance specialist - digital bank (m/f), Lisboa
data de publicação:
tipo de emprego
número de referência
pedro monteiro ribeiro, randstad portugal
descrição da oportunidade
Randstad Professionals is the company of Randstad focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a multinational of the banking sector that is now looking for a Legal/Compliance Specialist for a platform of Digital Banking for clients.
This professional has to be able to:
- Support internal and external legal, regulatory and due diligence processes related with the digital platform;
- Manage the requests of internal teams of legal, compliance, regulatory and risk departments;
- Create technical documents with all the details about the usage of the digital platform;
- Cooperate closely with other teams to prevent and resolve problems during the due diligence process.
- Degree in Management, Law or similar;
- At least 2/3 years of experience in legal or compliance;
- Experience in digital banking platforms;
- Knowledge of MsOffice;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Availability for 3 months of training abroad.
What we offer:
- Direct contract with the company;
- Experience in a multinational group;
- Possibility of career progression.