How do you feel about working in a renowned multinational, leader in its field? And how do you feel about being part of the conception of a new Global Business Services from zero with the assurance of success for having a consolidated brand well established in the market? Randstad was invited to take part in this amazing journey by assisting them to structure a high level team.
Will you join us? Apply now!
mostrar menosmostrar mais
How do you feel about working in a renowned multinational, leader in its field? And how do you feel about being part of the conception of a new Global Business Services from zero with the assurance of success for having a consolidated brand well established in the market? Randstad was invited to take part in this amazing journey by assisting them to structure a high level team. Will you join us? Apply now!
- 7+ years of experience with enterprise scale AD environment;
- 7+ years hands-on experience with Microsoft product suites, including certifications experience in management of external partners;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience;
- Experience with troubleshooting physical network technologies;
- Expert knowledge in evaluating vendor products and make recommendations to purchase hardware and software;
- Knowledgeable in network security procedures, best practices, and implementation;
- Ability to troubleshoot software issues and customer applications as required;
And because we believe soft skills are the essence to structure a high level team in a dynamic and innovative environment, you must also have:
- Ability to build effective teams;
- Priority setting.
- Strategic Agility;
- Innovation Management;
- Process Management.
We are looking for a System Administrator Team Leader that will act as a technical project leader and provide strategical overview on the client´s account. This leader will work closely with external partners to provide a strong environment, he will analyse AD, software, AVs, computing including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites.
1. Managing external supplier on the management of the network;
2. Develop and implement Technical applications strategy together with external partners;
3. Support solution and security architects during new requests/projects.
- Integrate a renowned multinational company; - Opportunity to be a part of the conception of the project; - Work contract directly with our client; - Salary and benefit package compatible with professional experience; - Initial training and continuous development; - Innovative and original work environment, with different cultures, ethnicities and genders.
o processo de candidatura.
Saiba o que acontece depois da sua candidatura e o que fazemos para o ajudar a conseguir aquele emprego.
1 of 8
candidate-se com a randstad.
Candidatar-se connosco é fácil. Vamos rever a sua candidatura e ver se faz "match" com a função e a empresa.
2 of 8
vamos entrar em contacto.
O nosso consultor vai contactar num horário adequado, para falarem sobre a sua candidatura e aspirações de carreira.
3 of 8
Se nunca trabalhou connosco, vamos precisar de algumas informações adicionais.
4 of 8
verificação de conformidade.
De seguida, precisamos apenas de verificar algumas coisas - vamos fazer as verificações de conformidade e vamos mantendo-o atualizado.
5 of 8
verificar referências e histórico.
Como parte do processo de recrutamento, vamos contactar as referências que nos indicou.
6 of 8
o emprego perfeito para si.
A nossa equipa de especialistas vai marcar uma entrevista para a função a que se candidatou, ou, se encontrarem uma oportunidade melhor, vão também sugerir alternativas.
7 of 8
Vamos garantir que está completamente preparado para a sua entrevista e que sabe tudo o que o espera - boa sorte!
8 of 8
comece o seu novo emprego.
Parabéns, está pronto para começar o seu novo emprego. A equipa vai garantir que está preparado para o seu primeiro dia.
As a Lead Quality Engineer, you'll work with the Quality Engineering team to deliver and enhance test infrastructure at platform and client levels to help facilitate the successful release of quality products. You will be a technical leader on the team, working in collaboration with other Quality Engineers in guiding both hands on and strategic initiatives as it relates to the creation, maintenance, and enhancement of test infrastructure. In this role, you will provide technical solutions for development teams to help in testing their software effectively and efficiently.