The Internal Controls Self-Assessment (ICSA), is a dedicated means by which Airbus entities around the world must annually assess their conformity with Airbus Internal Compliance Control Standards. As a second level of controls, together with other team members, you will conduct on-site reviews (known as FIT-Checks) to validate ICSA responses conjointly with local Finance, Procurement responsibilities (second level of controls).
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Risk Assessment support:
● Contribute to the roll out of Internal Control Self Assessment (ICSA) dor the Risk Assessment Module in the Tool and analysis of the related results;
● Conduct in close coordination with others teams with Legal and Compliance, in particular L&C International, the Divisions, Business and Program, the ERM and the 2nd Level controls team;
● Interact with other internal stakeholders such as Finance, Corporate Audit, Internal Controls and Governance Affiliates;
● Contribute to the ABc Risk Assessments deployment in accordance with applicable risk assessment and Enterprise Risk Management methodologies.
Support annual ICSA campaign preparation:
● Have an overview about Internal Control and Compliance priorities in the worldwide subsidiaries network of Airbus;
● Work with the Compliance ICSA team to review and update the ICSA assessment questionnaire and ensure the consistency of ICSA control requirements with Airbus
● Provide support and guidance for Managing Directors and Regional/Divisional compliance team worldwide by preparing, conducting and following-up on awareness sessions (incl. update of documentations, FAQs, internal training sessions, etc)
Perform Second Level tests of controls (FIT-Checks):
● Work together with the FIT-Check Finance and Procurement team to prepare and update on-site review planning, incl. subsidiaries to be checked, timelines, responsibilities etc.;
● Ensure through interviews and sample tests that Compliance controls are correctly implemented in the Airbus entity subject to FIT-Check;
● Formulate recommendations for Compliance Control improvement and actively and practically support Managing Directors and Regional/Divisional compliance team on the
establishment of concrete action plans and deadlines to address any deficiencies identified;
● Prepare final FIT-Check review report and align with management of the Airbus entity subject to FIT-Check.
Monitor and report progress of remediation actions:
● Support Managing Directors and Regional/Divisional compliance team in the monitoring and progress of action plans related to Compliance Control improvement recommendations (coming from FIT-Checks, internal or external audits);
● Prepare and provide status reports for regular high-level management meetings.