● Launch and drive projects towards Go-Live with objectives on-time, on-scope, on-cost, and on- quality to customer satisfaction and user acceptance;
● You will implement a sustainable and agile project team all along the project phases;
● You will ensure effective integrations of lessons learnt, active risk and opportunity management, effective contract management of partners and suppliers;
● Represent your project across the organization and managing appropriate service-related communication towards the customers.
● Ability to apply the appropriate project management methods, processes and tools for managing project and process requirements and risks, monitoring and controlling of project progress, setting up and managing schedule, cost and resources;
● Ability to analyze project performance and to identify potential improvements;
● Ability to use methods and tools of Change Management;
● Ability to manage contracts, understand the contractual wording (terms and conditions) and effects to the programme/project;
● Ability to perform effective product /project control via the applicable review processes and the application of the Maturity Gate Process;
● Ability to review product baselines, project management plans and product / project performance throughout the whole product life cycle;
● Ability to define and document measurable product / programme / project success criteria;
● Ability to identify, assess and respond to risks and opportunities. Ability to gather and reuse previous experience from other similar products / projects..