In his/her role as Engineering Ordering Service, the jobholder will be responsible for administrative activities and support to the Direct central procurement functions in line with the Service Line Agreement requirements.
The jobholder will report to the Head of Procurement Services in the Airbus GBS organization. He/She will be the guarantor of a compliant procurement process towards the business.
● Create and follow-up Purchase Order Requisitions, ensure on-time, - quality, -cost delivered goods and services;
● Follow-ups on the procurement order requisition until the purchase order is created;
● Launch and follow-up actions on recurrent supplier inputs as needed;
● Manage various supplier information (performance) and pricing data in SAP and other Airbus Procurement tools;
● Data management, data collection and reporting development on purchase order requests;
● Analyze relevant documentation and insert relevant data on buying tools, MSOffice Excel and GSuite;
● Management and follow-up on the receipt of the purchase order by the appropriate parties;
● Management and check of the invoice register / amount;
● Process ad-hoc requests for urgent customer requirements and events;
● Ensure regular two-way communication with strategic buyers in central Procurement commodities;
● Contribute to innovation and digitalization in the procurement process through the deployment of state-of-the-art processes and tools.