● Support the APQP Leaders with APQP activities for development and industrialization projects to ensure end-to-end product quality within development projects;
● Applying standards, processes and norms based on EN9145 (APQP) for the Airbus Aerostructures development and factory topics;
● Conducting specific assessments for EN-9145 - Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) / Key Business deliverables (KBDs);
● Ensuring uniform application of APQP guidelines, methods, processes (standards, procedures and norms) for development and industrialization projects in the central functions (VSM, Engineering, ME) and the plants;
● Carrying out and supporting industrial quality reviews in development projects;
● Guidance of improvement processes from internal / external and customer complaints;
● Interface to internal and external customers for quality issues;
● Application of quality management methods e.g. PPS, 9S, FMEA,Six-Sigma, Pareto, Five-Why, Ishikawa and Benchmarking etc;
● Moderation of lessons learned workshops;
● As the APQP Lead Support for the project/program, your main responsibility is to provide support by coordinating and overseeing all aspects of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) in accordance with EN 9145;
● Assist in the coordination of cascading, monitoring, and controlling Program Quality and operative quality deliverables, in collaboration with the relevant individuals across different sites, ensuring the requirements and budget are communicated effectively to internal functions involved in the project/program.
● Facilitate the application of Airbus Aerostructures GmbH quality processes to meet customer and statutory requirements for the designated project/program, while also having the authority to communicate additional
focal points within the program, as long as it does not disrupt the reporting chain. The ultimate responsibility still rests with the designated individual.