Airbus is committed to conducting its business with honesty and integrity, in accordance with all local, European and international laws and regulations. The Airbus Ethics and Compliance Programme has been designed with this aim in mind, and relies on a talented and diverse network of compliance professionals for its effective implementation. Airbus has decided to recruit an Anti-Corruption Due Diligence Manager to assist with all aspects of due diligence relating to suppliers engaged primarily through the procurement process.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
● Serve as a key team member on a the identification and remediation of ethics and compliance risks presented by suppliers in Airbus’ global supply chain, particularly from the anti-corruption perspective;
● Apply the Ethics & Compliance process to proposed transactions such as partnerships and teaming agreements;
● Work cross-functionally with the Sanctions, Procurement, Finance and other Airbus teams to coordinate treatment of other types of risks;
● Support the deployment of best practices in supplier due diligence in the E&C organization;
● Develop and refine digital tools used in the team’s due diligence processes;
● And, more generally, execute such other tasks related to the Airbus Ethics & Compliance Programme as are delegated by the Head of Third Party Management.