analyst pmo - digital banking (m/f), Lisboa
data de publicação:
tipo de emprego
número de referência
pedro monteiro ribeiro, randstad portugal
descrição da oportunidade
Randstad Professionals is the company of Randstad focused on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a multinational of the banking sector that is now looking for a Analyst PMO - Digital Banking.
To drive the digital transformation efficiently and to ensure the full alignment of the Digital Bank for Clients and Digital Bank for Employees programs, the Bank decided that they will share their project management office, which will include a Lead PMO in Paris and an Analyst PMO in Lisbon. The Lead PMO and Analyst PMO shall manage the governance of the Digital Bank for Clients and Digital Bank for Employees programs; and the budget for the whole Bank Digital teams.
- Assist the Digital Bank for Clients and Digital Bank for Employees heads in managing the program deliveries;
- Prepare and communicate the agenda and ensure that all relevant stakeholders can attend or be represented;
- Ensure that all necessary information is provided in advance to ensure that decisions can be taken as planned;
- Monitor and update each work stream plan (milestones, tasks, benefits realized);
- Alert and manage risks, blocking points and priorities;
- Ensure efficient & swift communication between all relevant parties;
- Develop a digital tool to digitalize the governance;
- Structuring the digital budget process and monitoring;
- Annually prepare the digital budget with the head of the Digital teams.
- Masters degree or equivalent from top tier Business or Engineering university;
- 3+ year experience preferably in Banking as Business Analyst (governance and budget);
- Knowledge of project management methodology an advantage;
- Produce high quality deliverables with strong attention to details (business requirements, project management documents, analysis, presentations);
- Able to simplify complex information in a clearly organized, appropriate and visually interesting manner;
- Manage stakeholders and reach actionable agreement in a complex environment;
- Team work , proactivity and ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Fluent in English;
- Available to a 3 months training period abroad.
What we offer:
- Direct contract with the company;
- Experience in a multinational group;
- Possibility of career progression.