The tasks to perform are associated with invoice analysis, purchase order assessment, supporting corporate travel programs, and responding to vendor inquiries.
● Receive invoices, verify accuracy to items ordered, received, and pricing; when necessary and receive approval from appropriate Department Head.
● Investigates and resolves exception invoices associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
● Prepare invoices for payment
Corporate travel program
● Review risk expense reports to ensure employee compliance to corporate travel policy and collaborate with employees to correct expense report issues
● Provide support, investigate, and resolve travel and corporate card inquiries concerning account status
● Act as the subject matter expert for corporate travel online tool and provide administration support on managing user profiles/account details.
● Provide monthly travel reports to track cost and compliance
Internal and External Customer Service
● Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to
● Acts as a department liaison between departments and vendors.
● Maintain vendor statements with selected vendors.
● Comply with safety policies and procedures
● Comply with Finance, AP, Purchasing, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
● Performs variety of tasks and projects as necessary from Leadership team